Are you joining us?
We are delighted to be running the first ever Viva Health & Wellbeing, Women’s Wellness Day at Oxon Hoath,
What’s in store?
A day of women’s fitness and health and wellbeing talks. We will be running Pilates, barre fitness, Yoga, meditation, a handstand workshop and Metafit classes during the day but also holding health talks on menopausal/peri-menopausal health as well as pelvic health.
The day starts at 9.15am, finishing around 5.15pm including lunch and refreshments through the day.
Why you should attend?
This is a unique day bringing together Women Wellness Specialists to give support and advice on health issues that a lot of women should be talking about more often.
Classes are geared to helping women shift those stubborn areas of fat, and also helping them learn how to workout more effectively and of course there will be goody bags!!
Your Women Wellness Specialists
- Mairi Taylor is a wellbeing guide specialising in harnessing the power of nature to support your hormonal vitality and balance.
- Claire Mockridge is a Pelvic Floor Exercise Specialist with a twist. She’s the creator of Your Pelvic Matters: a full-body, biomechanics approach to improving pelvic floor function.
- Michelle has been practising Iyengar yoga for over 12 years an is passionate about sharing the benefits of yoga for both body and mind.
- Katie is qualified in nutrition and personal training and works with women in small groups and one to one. She does Metafit and boxing and has recently launched her new online KT Fitness programme.
- Helen has been teaching fitness for nearly 20 years and now specialises in Pilates, lower back care and strength and conditioning. Her passion is to get women looking after themselves to live a longer and stronger life.